Medically necessary procedures and treatments for varicose veins and other vein diseases are covered by most health insurance plans. At The Vein Center, we accept Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Aetna, Cigna, Humana Medicare, and Medicare replacement plans.
Achieving and maintaining your best health is our goal. This means that you need to be informed about your vascular conditions and engaged in your treatments. The information provided here will answer some of your questions and help you ask others – together, we’ll accomplish this goal.
Payment is due at the time of treatment unless other arrangements have been made. We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards. For your benefit, please bring your completed insurance forms with you at the time of your appointment.
For your convenience, you can download patient forms prior to your appointment. Please print and fill out all applicable forms and present them to the front desk when you arrive for your first office visit.
What should you expect when you come in for your procedure?
Well, there is no need to worry because we'll take good care of you!
Below is a brief description of what goes on:
- The procedure takes place right in our office, usually during a 30-60 minute appointment.
- The procedure is performed under local anesthesia using minimally invasive techniques.
- Patients can typically return to work the day of the procedure and regular activity the next day.
- Depending on the procedure, compressions may be worn for a few days after the procedure.
- Down-time following procedures is minimal to none.
- No fasting or blood work needed prior to procedures.
- If you are taking blood thinners, you usually don't need to discontinue them prior to procedures; we can discuss this during your consultation.
If you have any questions or concerns about Procedure Day, then give us call at (630) 963-4000 and we can discuss them with you.