What should you expect when you come in for your procedure?
Well, there is no need to worry because we'll take good care of you!
Below is a brief description of what goes on:
- The procedure takes place right in our office, usually during a 30-60 minute appointment.
- The procedure is performed under local anesthesia using minimally invasive techniques.
- Patients can typically return to work the day of the procedure and regular activity the next day.
- Depending on the procedure, compressions may be worn for a few days after the procedure.
- Down-time following procedures is minimal to none.
- No fasting or blood work needed prior to procedures.
- If you are taking blood thinners, you usually don't need to discontinue them prior to procedures; we can discuss this during your consultation.
If you have any questions or concerns about Procedure Day, then give us call at (630) 963-4000 and we can discuss them with you.